View previous topic :: View next topic  
Didachus

re: Heya

Hello, all!

So, I just started playing AoC for the first time and I'm excited to have found a good group of people to explore the game with. Really enjoying it so far, and I hope I get to meet some of you soon enough. I've been playing MMOs for over five years now - even tried a few of the new ones out these days (ESO and Wildstar, namely), but I lost interest rather quickly. So far, AoC seems to fit me well though, and I'm looking forward to going deeper into the content with the group.

If any newer players around would like to group up for leveling, let me know! Name's Didachus in-game.

(Also, need a guild invite IG if any officers wouldn't mind.)

hardrocks1

re: Heya

This is a good Guild to work with, we help with leveling and folks here have excellent knowledge of the games content. Take advantage of the website forums, there are sections on each class that will guide you thru the game. Will keep an eye out for you Didachus, look for Toughrocks, Potaje or Zhuta we are the folks usually on in the time frame you posted in. See you in game!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadowdancer Forum Index -> Introduction All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: