View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atreus78

re: Greetings from Deathbare

Howdy Shadowdancers!

I'm Jake, better know as Deathbare the BS and his buddies Ackerley the DT and Yuyhing the HoX. I'm interested in finding a good community and a solid group to run Khitai hard modes with to progess my characters.

A long time ago I was on Cimmeria and used to lead t1 and T2 raids on my DT, he was known as Atreus back then. I had made PvP 5 back when that was the max, and I'm pretty proud of that. I stopped playing basically out of frustration due to Bori and no groups for Khitai. This was 5 years ago. I came back because I actually really like this game, I like the combat and content. But as always I cannot do it alone. 

Since I have been back I am well on my way to getting my toons epic Khitai gear and I joined the Atlantean Embers because they asked me to. Unfortunately the embers really do not do anything together and it feels like I am still guildless only with a nice city to buy pots from. I am proficient in the first loop of K6s but would like to learn the KK ones. 

I will happily join as long as the community and opportunities with the SD are more conductive to group play. 

Sincerely,

Jake

Ahlayna/Dynista
Commandant

Welcome to Shadowdancer!  I hope that we are what you are looking for!  We do some T3 and T4 on the weekends.  We try and get together some 6mans if there is interest amongst our guildies.  We don't schedule them because they are run by the guildies.  We would like to have some T2 going on.  Hope to see you online soon!!

Atreus78

Thanks I was goofing on my account and accidentally unclaimed Deathbare off of your site, now I cannot find him to add him back. When someone on admin gets a chance can you slap him back on me?

Ahlayna/Dynista
Commandant

You have to be online for one of us to send you a guild invite.  I would suggest that you log into guild, see if an officer is online then log onto the toon you want invited back in.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadowdancer Forum Index -> Introduction All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: